To purchase, visit Margie Bella on Etsy.
Vee is a hand-painted, hand-sewn 20″x20″ accent cushion cover featuring cotton front panel with a vintage fabric back panel. All Margie Bella cushion covers are available individually, but they are designed in pairs. Vee 1R (right) pairs nicely with Vee 1L (left), but you’re welcome to mix and match!
• Cushion cover only – insert/pillow form not included
• Designed to fit a 20″x20″ insert – feather/down is recommended for optimal snuggliness and squishiness (as shown in photographs)
• Zipper closure for easy insert replacing/cleaning/ironing
• Fabric paint has been heat-set with an iron and will not bleed or transfer
• Front panel materials: 100% cotton, fabric paint
• Back panel materials: vintage linen-texture fabric
Each Margie Bella cushion cover is unique – no two are exactly the same. Small cozy pieces of art to nap with, rest your head on, put your feet on, and throw at your pillow fight opponent. They are special but they’re made for living. After you’ve used them and loved them, they’ll be even more special.
Some cushion covers are made with vintage and recycled materials that may have inconsistencies or irregularities that make them unique. Every single one is made with love in my home studio in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada.
How you care for your Margie Bella cushions depends on whether they contain vintage materials, leather, or upcycled fabric of unknown content. Each cushion will arrive with individual washing instructions.
• Dry cleaning is safest
• Usually, spot cleaning with a gentle soap and water is OK
• Sometimes washing machine (gentle cycle, cold water) is OK
• Ironing is OK (avoid ironing leather or using a high-heat setting for delicate materials)