Hand painted cushion cover with zipper closure named after the artist's cat, Confetti... Fetti, for short. Cat not included :).
- Cushion cover only – insert/pillow form not included
- Designed to fit a 20″ x 20″ insert – images are shown with a 20" x 20" duck feather insert
- Zipper closure
- Fabric paint has been heat-set and will not bleed or transfer
- Front panel: unknown fibres
- Back panel: unknown fibres
Each Margie Bella cushion cover is unique – no two are exactly the same. Small cozy pieces of art to nap with, rest your head on, put your feet on, or throw at your pillow fight opponent. They are special but they’re made for living.
Some cushion covers are made with vintage and recycled materials that may have inconsistencies or irregularities that make them extra unique.
Handmade with love in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada.
How you care for your Margie Bella cushion cover depends on the fabric it's made of but most are washable. We usually recommend cold water and hang to dry. Your cushion cover will arrive with its own care instructions.